The goal of GGAI is to return fifty thousand (50, 000) children back to school in five (5) years in the north central states of Abuja, Kaduna and Nassarawa, empower five thousand (5,000) widows in the south east states of Abia, Anambra and Enugu, conduct key advocacy campaigns in the areas of election without violence and the whistle blower policy of President Buhari’s administration in the southern states of ondo, edo and delta states.
In view of your giant strides in community development activities, particularly in the areas of scholarships among others, we request for your partnership and sponsorship to enable us achieve our mandate of;
- Returning 50,000 students back to schools in the next five years,
- Scholarships to the less privilege.
- Provision of drugs, test kits, mosquito nets, Counselling, and taking care of the less privileged.
- Sponsorship of empowerment training for widows.
- Register our participation in your community development programs.
- Organize training programmes for youths in various areas such as entrepreneurship and leadership.
- Scholarships, bursaries, financial grants and rehabilitation.
- Award/recognition programmes for contributors to peace and good governance.
- Set up advancement of Youth-to-governance-Roads Concept.
- Set up an integrated training and empowerment system to curb the rate of unemployment and restiveness among youths.
- Set up an advancement of Good governance awareness centers for youth development and sustainable growth within Nigeria and other nations.
- To organize quarterly good governance dialogue summits.
- Monitor Elections to ensure a peaceful election, void of violence and rigging.